Home Standby Generators
We have been in the Generator industry since 2011. We sell, install, and service the full Generac and Kohler generator line from Portables to home standby power systems. Visit Generac.com or www.kohlerpower.com for information on their full line of generator products. We will come to your house, determine the size of the generator according to your needs, what size propane tank (If Natural Gas isn't available), and how much it will cost, all for Free.
Call today to have your FREE in home consultation!
8-22KW Generac Home Standby Systems
8-22 kW Guardian Series generators provide either essential circuit or managed whole house coverage, depending on the transfer switch option:
• Powered by the Generac OHVI® engine, designed specifically for generators
• Easily connects to existing LP or natural gas fuel supply; quickly converts in the field
• Composite mounting pad included, making installation easier in places where a concrete pad is not required
• Galvanneal steel enclosure features RhinoCoat™ finish for superior weather protection; withstands winds of up to 150 mph
• TruePower™ technology provides clean, smooth operation of sensitive electronics and appliances
• Choose the pre-wired EZ Switch™ for essential circuit coverage or the Nexus Smart Switch™with load shedding capabilities for managed whole-house coverage
• Aluminum enclosure provides excellent protection in salt air coastal areas (optional on 16kW)
• Quiet-Test™ weekly self-test mode runs at a lower RPM and is quieter than other brands, consumes less fuel, and produces fewer emissions
6-20kW Kohler Backup Systems
Our most popular generators for backup power provide award-winning reliability and performance. When you lose power during an outage or storm, a hard-working 14/20 kW KOHLER® generator keeps your appliances working, the heat or AC running and your security system on. Now also available in 3 phase.*
Reliable. Every KOHLER® generator is equipped with a heavy-duty, commercial-grade engine that stands up to extreme weather.
In just 10 seconds, your KOHLER generator automatically restores power to a 5-ton (60,000 BTU) air conditioner, major appliances and electronics.*
Premium warranty. We've got you covered with 5-year, 2,000-hour protection, and a corrosion-proof enclosure that's built to last.
KOHLER generators have received several awards, including the Most Valuable Product (MVP) Award 2010 by Building Products magazine.
THE POWER YOU NEED
PowerBoost™ technology provides power to start large loads such as central air conditioners without dropping power to other appliances
Extraordinary peak motor-starting capacity: 20RESC at 41kVA at 240V
Premium power quality delivers exceptional digital voltage and frequency regulation along with low levels of harmonic distortion to protect sophisticated electronics
Powered by reliable KOHLER Command PRO® engine, designed and tested for tough commercial applications; with hydraulic valve lifters to eliminate need for lengthy break-in periods and expensive valve adjustments; operation speed is 3600 rpm (the standard for air-cooled generators)
Compatible with optional OnCue® Plus and OnCue® Plus Wireless Generator Management Systems, and Programmable Interface Module (PIM)
Also compatible with Load Control Module (LCM) or Load Shed kit with single-phase generators only
THE CONVENIENCES YOU EXPECT
RDC2 controller designed for today's sophisticated electronics manages both the generator set and Model RXT transfer switch functions
Quiet, neighborhood-friendly operation with sound levels similar to a typical central air conditioner
Stylish corrosion-proof enclosure impact tested to -30°F
Runs on either natural gas or liquid propane (LPG) with simple switching between natural gas and LPG in the field